User Roles determine a user's level of access in Compligo.
There are two types of User Roles, User and Customer Super Admin. The User role is appropriate for most individuals in Compligo. The Customer Super Admin role has all the features of a User, but is required for access to the Admin Tab or the Reports Tab.
The table below shows some of the ways that User Roles differ in capabilities.
|Capabilities||User||Customer Super Admin|
|Complete Assigned Activities||✓||✓|
|Start and Submit Forms||✓||✓|
|Take Forms from Queues||✓||✓|
|Submit and Approve Time Off Requests||✓||✓|
|View Personnel Files of Supervisees||✓||✓|
|View Library Items||✓||✓|
|Access the Admin Tab||X||✓|
|Access the Reports Tab||X||✓|
|Create Library Items||✓||✓|
|Edit Library Items||✓||✓|
|Create Activity Templates||✓||✓|
|Edit Activity Templates||✓||✓|
Group-based permissions may be required to fully enable the capabilities listed in the table above. The two notable exceptions to group-based permissions are the ability view Reports and the Admin tab, which are granted to Customer Super Admins by default.
Tabs are restricted by role, while records are restricted by group-based permissions.
- Allow group members to start a form
- Schedule an Activity Template for distribution
- Grant permission to view a Queue
- Grant permission to view Personnel Files at a Location
- Grant permission to view a Personnel File Folder
- Grant permission to view or edit a Workspace
- Grant permission to edit a Binder
- Grant permission to view a Library Item