The Activities tab of a user's Personnel File shows any activities that are either assigned to, or have been completed by that user.
To view a user's Activities
- Click on Personnel.
- Search for a Name using the Search Filters on the right.
- Click on the employee's Name.
- Click on Activities.
Like the Home tab, the Activities sub-tab features a row of Activity tiles - Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Completed, and a fifth tile (not found in the Home tab) called Aborted.
- Inbox Tile is the activity inbox and is displayed by default. It shows Activities that need completion or require approval. Click the activities to complete them and improve your Individual and Team Compliance Scores.
- Drafts Tile shows Activities started from the Start Menu but saved without completing.
- Sent Tile is for in-process activities that are with another user. Essentially the Sent Tile shows Activities currently in another user's inbox. For example, a request form sent to your manager for approval appears in the Sent Tile. There is no action to take on activities in your Sent Tile. Please review Active Activities tab of your Personnel File for more information about sent activities.
- The Completed Tile shows a list of activities filed to one of the file folders within your Personnel File. There is no action to take on them. Review completed activities from the Filed Activities tab of your Personnel File.
- Aborted Tile is for Activities that were started but which were Aborted before completion.
Within each Activity row the following properties are displayed:
- The Title of the Activity.
- The Type of Activity, be it a Policy, Form, Assessment, or Computer Based Training.
- The Due Date.
- The Date Created, or when an activity was started, either manually, or via automatic distribution.
- The Compliance field designates whether or not an Activity affects the user's Compliance Score.
- If an Activity has been started but not yet completed, a Keystage field will appear, informing you of which stage in the Process the users's Activity is currently in.
Depending on your Group permissions and the type/state of the activity, you may see the following button:
- View provides detailed information about the Activity.
- Reassign allows you to reassign the Activity to another user.
- Abort allows you to abort an activity which was started but not yet completed.
- Mark Complete allows you to manually set a Training to complete in the case that the employee reached the end but for some reason didn't get credit for it
5. Click on an Activity Title to see the following information:
- Activity Information shows you the Activity's Creator and Assignee. It also displays the Activity's unique ID, which can be helpful in locating an Activity should it get misrouted or otherwise lost.
- All Keystages shows which content is assigned to which Keystage.
- Activity progress history is a visual rendering of the Process is helpful to find at what Keystage an Activity is currently at, in the event that the current inbox an Activity is in cannot be located.
- Routing Log shows the date and time an Activity is started, assigned, taken from a queue, as well as when each keystage is completed.
- Field Values Log stores all data entered into a Form or Assessment, including who filled out each field and when, down to the minute.