To add a new User in Compligo
- Click on the Personnel tab at the top of any page in the system
- On the Personnel File Search page, click on the “Add” Subtab
- Enter the Employee’s LOGIN ID
- This field must be unique to each user
- It is recommended to use a standard naming convention for this field, i.e., firstname.lastname, or company email address
- Enter the Employee's temporary Password
- You must enter in the password in both of the Password fields. This ensures the password was entered correctly.
- It is recommend to use the same temporary password across the organization in all instances (it can get confusing otherwise!)
- Select the Employee’s User Role, and make sure their “Lock Status” is set to Unlocked
- It is required to assign a supervisor. Find the Employee's Supervisor by typing the supervisor's name into the field. Results will display as you type. To select a name from the list, click on the supervisor's name.
- After ensuring that all required fields have been completed, including First Name, Last Name, Hire Date, Employee Status, Type, Employment Classification, Job Title, and Location, click on Save to add a new User. All fields marked with a red asterisk are required to generate a user record.
- Remember, the information on the Employee's personnel tab determines what content they are distributed, so be careful to make sure it is accurate!
Please sign in to leave a comment.