To Add a Library Item:
- Click on the Library tab.
- Click on a Binder (or Add a new Binder).
- Click on a Folder (or Add a new Folder).
- Click on (Add) to open the Add Library Item page.
- From the Library Item page, you may click in to edit the following Fields:
- Title: Add a name.
- Description: Add a brief description that is visible to users.
- Type: Choose the option that most closely matches your item. Note that choosing certain types, such as Computer Based Training and Assessment, will change the layout and fields on the page.
- Read Permissions: Select at least one Group that has permission to view this Library Item.
You can only choose a Group of which you are a member in order to view it.
- Tags: Add keywords or terms to associate to this Library Item with multiple tags separated by commas.
- Content: Add your body text.
- Attachments: Add files to make available for users to download.
6. Click on Save to create a draft of your Library Item. To make the Library Item available to users you must Publish a Library Item Version.
Please review the related article Navigating the Library Tab for additional information about the Library.
- Create/Edit/Publish a Library Item Version
- Manage Library Item Permissions
- Add an Activity Template
- Edit an Activity Template
- Add a Library Item from the Admin tab