To browse to a library item:
- Click on the Library Tab.
- Click on the name of the Binder where the Library Item is located.
- Click on the name of the Folder where the Library Item is located.
- Click on the desired Library Item to view its contents.
To find a library Item:
- Click on the Library Tab
- Locate the Find a Library Item search box on the far right of the page.
- Type the name of Library Item, a list of results will display.
- Click on the name of the policy to view its content.
For example, if you are looking for the 401k Retirement Savings Plan policy type 401 into the search box. Any policies which match your search will be displayed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.