To edit a Library Item
- Click on the Library tab.
- Browse to or find the Library Item to edit.
- Click on the name of the Library Item.
- Click on Edit to open the Library Item Versions page.
- Click on Edit to change the Library Item fields.
- You may edit the following fields:
- Type: Choose the option that most closely matches your item. Choosing certain types, such as Computer Based Training and Assessment, will require you to create a new version.
- Title: Change the name.
- Description: Add or change the brief description that is visible to users.
- Compli Content ID: This field is used to identify that this document came from an external system, such as Compli 6.
- Notes: Add information here that is only visible to the author.
Please review the related article Create/Edit/Publish a Library Item Version to learn more about edit fields that are versioned, such as body text, file attachments, training course and assessment questions.
The Customer Super Admin role is required to Edit Library Items.