An Activity Template is an engine that distributes a form, policy, training, or assessment to specified Groups at specified times, and files that content to a designated File In Folder. It also permits Groups to start that content manually from the Forms Menu.
Every form, policy, training, or assessment must have a counterpart Activity Template in order for it to either be started manually or distributed automatically.
To create a new Activity Template:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Workspaces subtab.
- Click on Activity Templates.
- Click on Add Activity Template.
- Fill out all required fields:
- Workspace and Initiative
- Type of content
- File In Folder
- Check the Compliance box if the completion of this content by its due date is to count for or against a user's Compliance Score. Please review the article Schedule an Activity Template for specifying due dates.
- Click on Save.