Manage Initiatives allows you find, add and edit an Initiative. See Navigating the Workspaces Tab for more information about Initiatives and how they are used.
How to find an Initiative
- Click on the Admin tab
- Click on the Workspaces subtab
- Click on Initiatives
- Use the search filters to filter by
- Name: Enter text that contains part of the name of the Initiative
- Workspace: Select a Workspace to display Initiatives within that workspace
- Show only active: Select this box to exclude inactive (i.e. deleted) Initiatives, which are orange colored and display the red deleted text next ot them.
- Click Filter
- The list of Initiatives will be filtered to show your search results
Edit an Initiative
- Click > Update next to the Initiative
- The right column of the page will change to "Update Initiative". You may change the following:
- Name: Change the name of the Initiative
- Workspace: Select a new Workspace to move the initiative
Add an Initiative
- Locate the Add Initiative section at the right side of the page. Refresh the page and try again if it is not visible.
- Enter a name for the new Initiative
- Select a Workspace from the list.
- Click Add