The Activity Manifest allows you to distribute scheduled activities to Users who have not yet received an Activity, and also to Redistribute scheduled activities to users who need to complete them again outside of the regular schedule.
To use the Activity Manifest, follow these steps:
- Click on Admin.
- Click on Activity Manifest.
- Use the Group/User/Template filters to find the Activities you wish to redistribute.
Example 1: To force a retake of a single policy for a single user, select the User from the User Dropdown, then select the name of the Activity Template from the Template Dropdown.
Example 2: To force a retake of a single policy for all members of a single Group, select the Group from the Group Dropdown, then select the name of the Activity Template from the Template Dropdown.
- A list of activities will be displayed that match the criteria you selected above. Select the Activity or Activities you wish to redistribute.
Each line will have the following information about that Activity:
- Activity Template name
- User name
- Last Distributed date
- Next scheduled Distribution date
- Current State
- Inbox means the Activity is currently in the User’s inbox. These items cannot be Redistributed. The Activity must be completed or deleted before a new Activity can be distributed.
- Completed means the Activity has been completed and currently is in the User’s Completed Activities folder. A new Activity can be distributed.
- Never means the Activity have never been distributed to the User. A new Activity can be distributed.
- Enter a new date to distribute the selected Activities (if necessary).
This box will default to the current date. You can set this a future date if you prefer.
- Click the Distribute button.