To add a Library Item:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Library subtab.
- Select the Binder, where the Library Item will be stored, from the binder list. If adding to a new Binder, see Add a Library Binder.
- Select the Folder, where the Library Item will be stored, from the folder list. If adding to a new Folder, see Add a Library Folder.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a title for the Library Item in the Title field.
- Select a Type for the Library Item from the Type list to control what type of content the Library Item can contain. Example: If the Library Item is to contain basic policies the Type will be Policy.
- Select a Group from the Read Permissions list.
- Make entries for library content. Content will change based on the Type. For example: Policy Content can be added in the text editor under Content and/or by attaching files. To attach files, click on Add New under Attachments.
- Click on Save to add the new Library Item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.