The Manage Library Items admin page contains a searchable list of all Library Items.
Find, View and Edit a Library Item
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Library subtab.
- Click on Library Items to open the page.
- Search using filters to narrow the list down to the desired Library Item:
- Type: Show Library Items that are of a specific type of content, such as Policy, Guideline or Computer Based Training.
- Title: Show Library Items that contain specific word(s) or parts of a word(s) within the Title.
- Tags: Show Library items that contain specific tag(s).
- Binder or Folder: Show Library Items within a Binder, or a Folder within that Binder.
View Details about a Library Item
- Follow steps 1 through 5 under To find, view and edit a Library Item.
- Click on View Details for the Library item.
- View Details displays the following information for the latest published version of this Library Item:
- Version: The most recent version number.
- Published: Whether this version is published.
- Approval Status: This field is not currently used.
- Comment: A comment added by the person who published this version.
- Body (not labeled): Displays any body text.
Move a Library Item to another Binder and/or Folder
- Follow steps 1 through 5 under Find, view and edit a Library Item.
- Click on Manage for the Library Item you want to move.
- Select the new Binder and Folder.
- Click on Save to apply changes.
Manage Library Item Permissions
- Follow Steps 1 through 5 under Find, view and edit a Library Item.
- Click on Manage for the Library Item.
- Under Permissions:
- Click on Add new to add each Group. For each Group added, click on Please select... to apply your selection. All group members added can view this Library Item in the Library.
- Click on Delete to remove a Group.
The Customer Super Admin role is required to access the Admin tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.