Binders are the top-level of the Library in Compligo. Binders contain Folders. Folders contain Library items.
Managing Binders includes adding Binders, editing Binders and granting various admin permissions to edit the library items within Binders.
Locating the Binders Admin Page
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on Library to view a list of all existing Binders in the system.
Adding a Binder
- Click on the Add a Binder button.
- In the prompt that appears, add a Name for the new Binder (required).
- Click on Save.
Editing a Binder
- Click on the Edit link on the the desired Binder row.
- In the prompt that appears:
- Edit the Name for the existing Binder.
- Click on Upload, to add an image file to display as a thumbnail icon next to the Binder name.
- Click on Add New to add more Folders that will group Library items within the Binder.
Editing Binder Permissions
- Click on the Permissions link in the row of the desired Binder.
- In the prompt that appears, click Add New to grant to groups or Delete to remove from groups the following Binder permission rights:
- Binder Admins: Groups can create Folders within the selected Binder. Binder Admins can also grant Read and Add Permissions.
- Edit Permissions: Groups can create and edit documents within the selected Binder.
- Publish Permissions: Groups can publish documents within the selected Binder.
Change the Order of the Binder List
- Hover over the Up-and-Down Arrow next to the Binder name you would like to move until a directional arrow cursor appears.
- Click and drag the Up-and-Down Arrow to move the binder row into the desired position in the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.