To edit a Library Item from Library Admin:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Library subtab.
- Click on Library Items.
- Search filters to find the desired Library Item.
- Click on the Name of the Library Item from the search results.
- Click on Edit to update the following fields:
- Type: Choose the option that most closely matches your item.
Choosing certain types, such as Computer Based Training and Assessment, will require you to create a new version.
- Title: Change the name.
- Description: Add or change the brief description that is visible to users.
- Compli Content ID: This field is used to identify that this document came from an external system, such as Compli 6.
- Notes: Add information here that is only visible to the author.
7. Click on Save to apply changes.
Please review the article Create/Edit/Publish a Library Item Version to edit fields that are versioned, such as body text, file attachments, training course and assessment questions.
The Customer Super Admin role is required to Edit Library Items.
- Navigating Library Administration
- Navigating the Library Tab
- Add a Binder
- Edit a Binder
- Manage Binder Permissions
- Add a Folder
- Edit a Folder
- Find or View a Library Item
- Add a Library Item
- Edit a Library Item
- Create/Edit/Publish a Library Item Version
- Manage Library Item Permissions