- Direct Deposit Form Print View Issue: For Direct Deposit Forms, Account Details were not visible when viewing the form in Print View. This has been resolved so the Account Details show when viewing the form in Print View.
- Queue Members Permission Issues: Queue Members can reassign activities to other user’s inboxes. The issue was members of the Queue could reassign activities to non-members of the Queue. This has been resolved so activities can be reassigned to Queue Members only.
- Scheduled Activities Active for Non-Group Members: Previously, when a user was removed from a group, that group’s scheduled activities would still appear in the user’s inbox. This has been resolved so if a user is removed from a group, any of that group’s scheduled activities will now appear in the user’s aborted folder.
- CSA Violation Review Form Print View Issue: When viewing the CSA Violation Review Form in Print View, a state’s abbreviation was not being displayed for a Driver’s License Plate Number. This has been resolved so a state’s abbreviation precedes a Driver’s License Plate Number within the CSA Violation Review Form.
- User Compliance Report Update: Supervisors have been added to the User Compliance Report located in the Reports tab.
- Computer Based Training Notification: Users who launch a Computer Based Training and are inactive within the training for 2 hours will now receive a notification asking to continue. If no activity is recognized within 10 minutes, progress will be saved, and the training will close.
- Direct Reports Employee Status: For Supervisors/Managers, an employee’s status has been added to the Direct Reports List within the Personnel Tab.
- Team Compliance Report Update: By default, Employees on Leave will not show on a Supervisor’s Team Compliance Report located in the Personnel tab. Reactivated Employees will show up under the Team Compliance Reports.