- Viewing Aborted Activities that were never started show a blank page: When users attempted to view a Policy-Sign Off activity that was not started and aborted, the view of the item would be blank. Now if user aborts the activity they are still able to view the item.
- People appear on Calendar's Peers tab who have zero time off days during a particular period: Employees with zero time-off hours are showing up on the peer calendar. This has been fixed and only employees with active time-off hours are displaying on the calendar.
- CSA Violation Review Form does not show the Inspection State: When users print the CSA Violation Review Form from the Reports page, the Inspection State does not show on the printout. This has been fixed and the Inspection State now displays.
- Simplify column header language for the User Compliance report: User Compliance Report Headers were confusing for users. Headers have been changed as follows:
Compliance Activities Not Completed-->Incomplete
Compliance Activities Completed-->Complete
Individual Compliance-->Compliance Score
- Personnel file details are lost after viewing activity: Users could not see Personnel file details when clicking on Activity Summary for employees. Users can now see the personnel file details in this area.
- Assessment Errors: Some users were receiving errors when attempting to retake an assessment. Users can now retake without receiving an error. Completing assessment will also now take user back to Home Page after completion.
- Right side of CSA Violation Review Form is cut off when viewing from inbox: When users would view the CSA Violation Review Form from inbox, the right side of the form was being cut-off—not allowing users to see the full form. Users can now view the form in it’s entirety.