- CSA Violation Review Form Incorrect Language in Print View: For CSA Violation Review Forms, before any action item was taken the form was incorrectly showing actionable direction. This has been resolved so Form shows correctly when in Print View.
- Status Change & Bonus Authorization Forms Error Out after Completing: After clicking complete on a Status Change Form or a Bonus Authorization Form, some customers were experiencing errors. This has been resolved so there are no errors when completing these forms.
- Library Items Print View Issue: Users were having issues printing out Library Items. This has been resolved so users are now able to view Library Items in Print View and print them.
- Violation and Review Forms Generates Excessive Notifications: Some Admins were experiencing excessive notifications being sent when attempting to file Violation and Review Forms. This has been resolved so extra notifications are not being sent to Admins.
- Print View not working for Aborted Activities: Some users were experiencing issues when attempting to view an Aborted Activity in Print View. This has been resolved so the Aborted Activity shows in Print View.
- Better Site Performance when Accessing My Queue: Performance enhancements have been made to the site to increase speed when accessing My Queue from the Dashboard or from the Queue tab. In most cases, users can expect around a 90% latency decrease.
- Computer Based Training Certificates Details: Upon completion of any Computer Based Training, users are provided additional details within the certificate of completion. Included is:
- User’s First and Last Name
- Company Name
- Training Course Name
- Date Completed
- Training Course Description
- Course Length
- Activity ID
- Additional Activity Routing Details: For Activities, additional details have been added to the Routing History table. This includes state/action for decision gates.
Article is closed for comments.