- Ensures accurate and timely distribution of one-time and recurring activities
- Eliminates creation of duplicate activities
- Updated Activity Manifest provides admins a view of current and future distributions, and allows for off-schedule "Force Distribution" of activities
- Scheduler actions, such as distribution of scheduled activities, take less time to complete
- Non-started required activities are now aborted (instead of deleted) when the user is set to inactive or removed from the scheduled group(s), or when an Activity Template or Schedule is disabled.
- Improves Immediate Distribution and Expiration Date logic
- Improves logic to handle due date changes for existing activities in response to Activity Template schedule or user hire date changes