- Fixed permissions problem where an admin for one location could edit users at a different location
- Fixed error that could occur when editing the Complaint Tracking Workflow edit page
- Fixed problem where the Delete button for Drafts did not always work
- Improved the visibility of white text on green buttons by increasing the contrast between the colors
- Fixed back button that was overlapping other text when viewing Library Items
- Updated Doing Credit Right Computer Based Training, which was getting stuck on slide 24
- Updated Weekly Compliance Email "Inbox Items" table so it no longer includes Aborted activities
- Fixed problem where some users who were 100% compliant received Weekly Compliance Emails
- Personnel tab now loads much more quickly
- Created tool to retroactively distribute activities that meet all of the following criteria: (1) User was in the scheduled group at the time it was due did not receive the scheduled activity; (2) user is still in the scheduled group; (3) Immediate Distribution is not enabled on the Activity Template; and (4) the activity was not subsequently distributed.
- Fixed issue where scheduler erroneously redistributed activities that were already created
- Fixed issue where the Activity Manifest (Force Distribution) page would not load
- Immediate Distribution will no longer create activities until after the Initial due date
- Fixed issue where a change to a dynamic due date (e.g. a user's Hire Date) did not update scheduler
- Scheduler will now apply clawback* logic to activities that were distributed via Immediate Distribution and Force Distribution when an Activity Template is disabled or a user is terminated. (*Clawback logic will abort non-started activities and remove the due date and compliance measurement from started activities.)
- Updated the Employee and Manager versions of the Harassment Prevention Trainings. These trainings are now based on HTML5 technology (instead of Adobe Flash) for enhanced compatibility across more devices, browsers and operating systems. Note: We will release a new California Harassment Training prior to 1/1/2018.