- Added logic to check if form data is fully saved on the server before the form can transition to the next stage of the workflow. The user will see an error message if the form data cannot fully save, and will have the opportunity to resubmit the form.
- The Supervisor Name on a personnel file will no longer appear to be linked if the viewer does not have permission to view the supervisor's personnel file
- Improved load time on the queues page, notably when a queue contains a large number of activities
- Fixed the ordering of inbox items so numbers are not ordered alphabetically
- Improved visibility of forms when the browser zoom function is set to less than 80%
- Fixed Executive Dashboard charts that slowly resized after the page loaded
- Fixed Executive Dashboard compliance percentages that could cut off on the Apple Safari browser
- Fixed issue where the "Plus Days" continued to be evaluated after changing the Initial Due Date from Hire Date to Specific Date.
- The Initiative Compliance drill-down report on the Executive Dashboard now provides filtering of activities by Complete or Not Complete, and adds sorting on that field.
- Print service now supports rich-text fields with tables that span the entire page
- Added coded error messages to help our support team identify why "something went wrong"
- Improved the user experience of some interactive slides on the GLBA Privacy Training