The Activity Report shows a listing of Activities and the total number of Not Started, In Process, Completed and Aborted Activities. Each of those measurements can be drilled down into to show the records that make up each count. This allows visibility into the progress of the user population for each activity.
To navigate to the Activity Report
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the Reports - Selection subtab.
- Click on >Show under any description of the Activity Report.
The Activity report contains the following columns:
- Title of the Activity Template
- Compliance indicates if this Activity impacts a users compliance score
- Not Started is a count of Activity records that are assigned, but not started.
- In Process is a count of Activity records that are assigned and have been started
- Completed is a count ofActivity records that have been completed
- Aborted is a count of Activity records that have been aborted
Drill Down to see a list of Activities for each status:
- Locate the desired Activity.
- Click on the number in the column for the desired status. A list of all of the activity instances with that status will display.