The Time Off Requests Report is used to view and modify time off data generated from time-off request forms.
Navigate to the Time Off Requests Report
To view a user's Time Off Requests Report:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the Reports - Selection subtab.
- Click > Show within the Time Off Requests tile.
Filter Time Off Request Date Records
The Filters at the top of the page help narrow the time off records based on any of the following pieces of information:
- Employee's Name: Filter by any part the first or last name of the employee
- Supervisor's Name: Filter by any part of the first or last name of the employee's supervisor
- From Date: Filter to include dates that occur on or after a date
- To Date: Filter to include dates that occur on or before a date
- Request Status: Filter to include requests that are Approved, Denied, Pending or Cancelled
- Request Type: Filter to include a specific type of Time Off
Use the "To Date" and the "From Date" in combination to find time off that occurs between two dates.
Modify a Time Off Request Date Record
This report can be used to edit each day of time off:
- Use the filters to locate the request to be modified.
- Click on the Requested Date for the time off date record to be edited modify.
- The editable record details will appear to the right under the Modify Time Off Request heading. You may change the following fields:
- Date: The date of the request
- Hours: The number of hours requested off for that date
- Request Status: Pending, Approved, Denied or Cancelled
- Request Type: The type of request
The Customer Super Admin role is required to view this report.