The Compliance Report shows a listing of compliance activities and the number with the status of Not Started, In Process, and Completed, as well as the Percentage Complied or completed. The counts of Not Started, In Process, and Completed Compliance Activities can be drilled down into to show the records that make up each count. This allows visibility into the progress of the user population for each compliance activity.
To navigate to the Compliance Report
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the Reports - Selection subtab.
- Scroll to the bottom section entitled Compliance and click on >Show under the description of the Compliance report.
The Compliance report contains the following columns:
- Title of the Activity Templates
- Compliance indicates if this activity impacts a users compliance score
- Not Started is a count of activity records that are assigned, but not started
- In Process is a count of activity records that are assigned and have been started
- Completed is a count of activity records that have been completed
- % Complied is a percentage of items that are completed
Drill Down to see a list of activities for each status:
- Locate the desired compliance Activity.
- Click on the number in the column for the Not Started, In Process, or Completed statuses. A list of all of the Activity titles with that status will display.