When you log in Compligo your Inbox is the first page you see. The inbox contains activities you need to complete. Activities could be policies that to be signed, training videos that need to be watched, assessment quizzes to be completed or forms that need to be filled out.
To complete inbox activities:
- From the Home tab, click on an item in your Inbox.
- Click on Start Activity to open a policy, training, assessment, or form. Complete a:
- policy by reading it, checking the acknowledgement box, entering your password, and finally, click on Complete.
- training video by clicking on the link to launch the training, then watching the video and answering any questions. Once the training reaches the end, click on Complete.
- assessment by reading and answering the questions. Passing scores complete the assessments. Non-passing scores can retake the assessment.
- form by filling in the form, entering your password (if required), and click on Complete.
Upon completion the activity will do one of the following:
- Move to the Completed Tile list, or
- Move to the Sent Tile list as it routes to additional employees for approvals or completion, or
- Hide if the item was for or about another employee. In this case it may move to the next stage of the process without going to your Sent or Completed tiles lists.
- See Navigating the Home Page for how the Inbox, Sent, and Completed activity tiles work.
- Completing activities Improves your Compliance Score.