The Home Page is your personal dashboard. Use this page to view and manage activities and to start forms. Because the Home Page is the initial landing page, this article contains links to some basic training articles, videos, and help with logging in and changing passwords.
Compligo Basic Training
See the following articles to get started with Compligo:
- How to Log In
- How to Change your Password
- Supported Browsers
- Understanding Individual and Team Compliance Scores
- Compligo Quick Guide (PDF)
- Compligo Basics Training for Employees and Supervisors
- Compligo Basics Training for Employees and Supervisor (With Calendar)
Compliance Scores are the doughnut charts on the upper, right corner of the Home Page show the Individual Compliance Score. Managers see their Individual Compliance Score and their Team Compliance Score. Please review the article Understanding Personal and Team Compliance percentages for information about these scores and how to keep them at 100%.
An Activity is a record of each form, policy or training started, assigned, saved, sent, queued, approved and completed by users. Activities are defined by an Activity Template.
At the top of the Home Page are four Activity Tiles:
- Inbox Tile is the activity inbox and is displayed by default. It shows Activities that need completion or require approval. Click the activities to complete them and improve your Individual and Team Compliance Scores.
- Drafts Tile shows Activities started from the Start Menu but saved without completing.
- Sent Tile is for in-process activities that are with another user. Essentially the Sent Tile shows Activities currently in another user's inbox. For example, a request form sent to your manager for approval appears in the Sent Tile. There is no action to take on activities in your Sent Tile. Please review Active Activities tab of your Personnel File for more information about sent activities.
- The Completed Tile shows a list of activities filed to one of the file folders within your Personnel File. There is no action to take on them. Review completed activities from the Filed Activities tab of your Personnel File.
To the right of the Activity Tiles are the Queue Tiles:
- Shared Queues is a count of all activities within your assigned Queues. Click on this section of the tile to view a list of Queues, from which queued activities can be taken and moved to your Inbox to be approved or completed.
- My Queue is a count of activities that have been moved from a Shared Queue to your My Queue. You must complete activities in My Queue, or reassign them to another person.
Many users are not assigned to any queues so this tile may always show zero.
Start a Form
Start a Form from the Home Page by navigating to the Start Menu (right side of the Home Page). From here, find and start Forms available to you. Please review this related article for more about Starting a Form.