Forms in Compligo fall into two basic categories, Assigned and Self-Started. Assigned Forms are sent to your Inbox and typically require your action. Self-Started Forms are started manually.
Start an Assigned form from your Inbox
- Click on the Home Tab
- Within the Inbox tile, click on the Assigned Form to Start it
Start a Form from the Home Page
- Click on the Home tab
- Locate "Start a Form..." on the right side of the page
- There are 3 ways to start a form from here:
- Search for a form by clicking into the Start a Form... search box. Type any part of the name of the form to search. A list of results will we appear as you type. Click on the name of a form to preview it.
- Click on a popular form from within the Most Popular list of the 10 most commonly used forms that you have permission to start. Click on a form to preview it.
- Click on Browse Forms to view the forms library, organized by Start Menu Folder. Click on a folder and then click on a form to preview it.
- Click on Start within the preview window to start the Form.