Compliance Scores help users determine if there are any past due activities that need to be completed by themselves or their team members. A user's Individual Compliance Score is 100% if the user has no past due activities. A Team is composed of a Manager and all users who directly report to the manager. A Team Compliance Score is 100% if every team member, including the manager, has no past due activities. If a user's Compliance Score is less than 100%, the user must complete all past due activities assigned to them to bring their compliance score back to 100%.
To view your Compliance Score
- Review the doughnut chart on the top, right-hand side of the page.
- Click in the center of the Me doughnut chart to see what activities affect your Compliance Score.
Note: In the example above, the user has multiple items that are past due. These items are shown under the In Progress heading because the past due activities have been started but have not been completed.
Managers: To view your Team Compliance Score
- Review the doughnut charts on the top, right-hand side of the page.
- Click in the center of the Team doughnut chart to see what activities affect your Team Compliance Score.
Note: In the example above, the user's team compliance score is affected because one or more users that report to the user have a score that is less than 100%.
- Click in the center of one of the charts below the Team heading to view the Compliance Score and past due activities of the respective team member.
- When a user and their Team have completed all past due activities, their compliance scores will display as 100%.