File in Folders are used to restrict what active and filed activities can be viewed by users.
File in Folders:
To add a new File in Folder:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Workflow/Forms subtab.
- Click on the File in Folders subtab.
- Below the Add File In Folder header, enter the name of the new file in folder in the Folder Name field.
- If applicable, check the Allow Subject to view and/or Allow Supervisor(s) to view boxes to allow the subject or the subject's supervisor to view the content within the File In Folder.
- Click on Add to create the new File in Folder.
The Customer Super Admin user role is required to add a File in Folders.