To edit a File in Folder
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Workflow/Forms subtab.
- Click on the File in Folders subtab.
- Click Edit next to the desired File in Folder.
- Under the Edit File in Folder Permissions heading, make the desired changes to the File in Folder.
- To update the File in Folder name, edit the text in the Folder Name field.
- To permit the subject of the activities filed in the File in Folder, check the box labeled Allow subject to view. If this box is not checked, the subject will not be able to view items filed to this File in Folder.
- To permit all the subject's supervisor to view the activities filed in the File in Folder, check the box labeled Allow supervisor(s) to view. If this box is not checked, the subject's supervisor will not be able to view items filed to this File in Folder.
If an item should not be viewable by a the subject or the subject's supervisor, but should be viewable by other individuals in an organization such as HR directors, leave both boxes empty, and grant other individuals access to the File in Folder by adding a Group that they belong to to the File in Folder Permissions Groups.
6. Click on Save to apply changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.