To add an Activity Template
- Click on the Workspaces tab.
- Click on the Workspace and then the Initiative related to your new Activity Template.
- Click onAdd at the top, right corner of the screen
- In the Add Activity Template pop-up window, enter:
- Title: This is the title of the activity that users will see in their inbox.
- Type: This is the type of content the Activity Template will distribute.
- Workflow: Choose the correct Workflow based on content type from the table below:
Activity Template Type Workflow to Use CompliView Computer Based Training Computer Based Training Computer Based Training Assessment Training Assessment Guideline Policy Sign-Off Notification Policy Sign-Off Policy Policy Sign-Off Poster Policy Sign-Off Reference Policy Sign-Off Form Varies. Choose the Workflow for your form. Document Policy Sign-Off Interactive Policy Interactive Policy ThinkHR Computer Based Training Protread Computer Based Training FMCSA FMCSA Time Off Request Time Off
- File-in: Select the personnel file subfolder where the activity will file once completed.
- Compliance: Check the box to have the completion of this activity count towards a user's compliance score.
- Tags: Enter additional keywords that can be later used to search for the Activity Template. (Optional)
- Click on Save to create the Activity Template. The page will refresh and allow you to edit the settings of the Activity Template.
Please sign in to leave a comment.