Workspace Permissions grant access to edit and view Activity Templates within each Workspace. Workspace Permissions are found on the Workspaces Tab. Granting permission to Groups is only allowed with specific permissions.
Navigate to Workspace Permissions
To navigate to Workspace Permissions:
- Click on the Workspaces tab.
- Select the desired Workspace from a drop-down.
- Click on a Workspace.
- Click on Permissions, located in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and a Workspace Permissions Menu will open.
There are four permission types you can set for each Workspace:
- Read Permissions allows Groups to read Activity Templates within this Workspace. Users with this permission will be able to view existing Activity Templates, but not able to edit them or create new ones.
- Workspace Admin allow Groups to create Initiatives within this Workspace, and also grant read, edit and publish permissions to other Groups.
- Edit Permissions allow Groups to edit existing Activity Templates within this Workspace.
- Publish Permissions allow Groups to set scheduling on Activity Templates within this Workspace.
To Grant Permissions
- Find the Permission Type.
- Click on Add new.
- Select the appropriate Group(s) from the drop down.
- Click on Save.
- Repeat as many times under the Permission Type as you have Groups to add.