To edit a Job
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Job subtab.
- Select a Job Title to be edited from the list.
- Click on the Edit link to the right of the desired job title.
- Edit the following fields to the far-right side of the screen:
- Code: A job code used by external systems. Copy the title into this field if your organization does not use job codes.
- Title: A term that describes in a few words or less the position held by an employee.
- Description: A list or narrative that a person might use for general tasks, or functions, and responsibilities of a job.
- Duties: A list of responsiblilities for a person in a job.
- Compensation Type: Salary, Hourly or Flat Rate.
- Starting Rate of Pay: The lowest pay rate applicable for this job.
- SOC Code: The Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) System is used by U.S. federal government agencies collecting occupational data.
- EEOC Code: Useful to correctly classify employees according to the job categories on the EEO-1 report. EEOC stands for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Department: A division within an organization that deals with a specific subject or area of expertise.
- Supervisory Level: Identifies management tiers within an organization's management hierarchy.
- Position Group: Organizes Jobs in a logical manner such that all of the same or related positions are grouped together.
6. Click on Save to apply changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.