To add a new Location to your site
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Locations subtab.
- In the Add menu to the right of the Locations list, enter information into the appropriate fields. Note: required fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*) next to the field name.
- Name: This should be a unique name for this Location. (Required)
- ID: This should be a unique alphanumeric code. Location Name can be used as a Location ID. (Required)
- Type: Available options are: Shop, Dealership, Headquarters, Remote Office, Warehouse, Store. (Required)
- Address: The mailing address for this Location, if applicable.
- City: The city this Location is in. This information is used to create region Groups.
- Country: The country this Location is in. This information is used to create region Groups. (Required)
- State / Province: The State or Region this Location is in. This information is used to create region Groups. (Required)
- Zip Code: The ZIP code associated with the mailing address of this Location.
- Click on Create to save changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.