To export a new CSV File
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Import/Export subtab.
- Scroll down to the Export section of the page
- Select the name of the CSV file from the dropdown box in the Export section at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Request File and wait for the CSV file to process in the file list below the dropdown box. It will generally take less than a minute to process the file.
- The file's status will change from Requested to Processed and a Download link will appear in the same row on the far right of the screen.
- Click on the Download link to save the CSV file to your computer.
To download a previously exported CSV Report
- Click on the Show History button under the Export section at the bottom of the page.
- Select the report to export from the list which displays newest to oldest. The File Type column shows the names of exported reports.
- Click on the Download link.
The Customer Super Admin user role is required to Import and Export CSV Files
Please sign in to leave a comment.