To add a Group:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Groups subtab.
- Click on Add New Group.
- Click in the text field labeled Group Name and enter a new name.
- Select the Group Type:
- Manual Groups are made up of individual users added and removed from the group for a specific purpose that generally has a beginning and end point by a Customer Super Admin.
- Dynamic Groups are made up of users who meet specific criteria for membership. The system will then automatically filter users in and out of the group based this criteria.
- Click Save Changes once all changes have been made.
The ability to add new groups is restricted to the Customer Super Admin role. Please review the article Managing User Roles for more information.