To import a CSV File
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on the Import/Export subtab.
- Click on the Add Files button under the Import section at the top of the page.
- Find your file on your computer or network and click on Open. The uploaded file will appear at the bottom of the import list.
- Choose the appropriate import type from the drop-down box that appears in the File Type column.
- Click on the Start button and wait for the Status column to read File Ok and display the number of rows to be imported.
- Click on the Preview button and confirm that all data columns are present and the data is formatted correctly.
- Click on the Preview button and click on the Preprocessed Data link to confirm that all data columns are present and the data is formatted correctly.
- When the progress bar reaches 100% the Status column will report how many rows successfully imported and if any errors resulted.
- Repeat steps 3-9 once the revised CSV File is ready for import.
- Click on the Failed Lines link to review a report of the line item errors that need to be revised on the CSV file.
- Once the file is revised repeat steps 3-12 until all rows have successfully imported without error.
Automated SFTP Imports
Compligo can be setup to automatically import a CSV file from an SFTP server on a schedule. Contact Compli Support for more information.
The Customer Super Admin user role is required to Import a CSV File