- Fixed scheduler problem that caused Immediate Distribution not to distribute activities when a group is added to an existing Activity Template
- Adjusted Immediate Distribution logic to prevent it from distributing activities prior to the initial distribution date
- Removed erroneous "Email Delivery Status" field from the Messages report within System User Administration
- Fixed issue with the Force Distribution capability of Activity Manifest that caused some activities to fail to distribute when a large number of users is selected
- Fixed issue where changes to the Activity Template schedule would cause existing activities to be deleted and then redistributed instead of simply changing the due date.
- Fixed issue where Activity Manifest was not updated when a user is removed from a group that is assigned to an Activity Template.
- Streamlined the process of completing Inbox activities:
- Removed the "Start Activity" confirmation popup
- Added a redirect back to the inbox after completing an activity