To edit a System User
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click the Systems Users sub-tab.
- From the System User list, click on the name of the user.
- On the Edit User page, update the following details:
- Username: The login ID of the user. (Required)
- First and Last Name: Name of the user. (Required)
- Email Address: Email address used for password resets and system generated emails. (Required)
- Mobile Phone: The user's mobile phone number. For reference only.
- Password and re-enter password: Resets the user's password.
- User Role: Customer super admin, user, or other role. (Required)
- Lock Status: Locked users cannot login. (Required)
- Personnel File: This allows associating a user login to an existing personnel file. (Appears in some cases)
- Click on the Submit to save changes.
You must have the Customer Super Admin Role to Edit a System User.
- Edit Personnel File also allows you to edit the Username, Password, User Role, and lock or unlock an account.